Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures!!!

For some reason, our school takes pictures at the beginning of school and at the end of school. I'm sure it is just to make a little extra money and I fall for it every time, but it is kind of fun to see how they've changed throughout the year.















Sayer's hair got longer, and Baylen's got shorter and a little darker. Baylen also grew in some more teeth to fill all those gaps she's been sticking her tongue into in every picture. Now, if it could only show how Sayer learned to read and Baylen learned to multiply and divide, it would be well worth it!




So Dravyn doesn't feel left out here are some pictures of him, too.
August 30th, 2008



May 20, 2009



Just wanted you to see him with his hair slicked back.

Kiss and a Ding! learned from cousin Baize.


Ok, Mom am I out of trouble now????? Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Never out of trouble, but always loved dearly. Love ya!!! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kisses and dings from the barker crew --- love you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete