We found a new Dance Studio this year called Art & Soul and the girls really loved it. Baylen took a Tap/Jazz class and a Ballet class and Sayer took Tap/Ballet. We had the recital entitled "Shout", this weekend. I spent my time running back and forth for costume and hair changes and didn't get to see much of anyone else but what I did see was amazing! The girls dance just like they do everything else. Baylen is very precise and beautiful and knows all the steps without having to look at the teacher backstage. Sayer on the other hand is very funny and while she may not know it all, she makes up for it with her personality. Her tap dance was the twist and she really had the fringe on her skirt a-swinging! Then for her ballet, for every one twirl everyone else did, she did about 5! Of course I cried after Baylen's ballet because I was so proud of all she learned and how beautiful it was and how grown up she looked dancing with the 8 to 10 year old girls. Did I mention they were beautiful? Baylen's Ballet "Enchanted Suite"
Sayer's Tap "Twisting the Night Away"

Sayer's Ballet "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
Baylen's Jazz "Hot! Hot! Hot!"

Baylen's Tap "Tiki Room"
Roses for our Beautiful Dancers!
No comments:
Post a Comment