Monday, May 4, 2009

Easter

Usually we have two separate Easter celebrations, one at my parents house on Saturday and one at Tracy's parents house after church on Sunday. Because Dravyn's actual birthday fell on Easter Sunday this year we had to do some rearranging to get it all fit in. So after Dravyn's party was over, I changed all the kids into the Easter outfits I bought and they went hunting for eggs at May May and Papa John's house.





Found One!




Papa John later reported he found 3 eggs, that's one a piece they missed!



Sunday before church, Dravyn got dressed up for this photo op and then had to get undressed again for his nap. LaLa and Papa T picked out the kids' clothes for this Easter parade.





Now, here's some pics of the big hunt at the Crites' house.




Sayer and Baylen and cousin Hannah.




Sorry Kaitlyn, looks like all I got of you was a profile shot. I'll just have to owe you one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment