October 16, 2010
San Antonio

For Baylen's upcoming 10th birthday, we took her and Sayer to see "Beauty and the Beast". Although Tracy and I saw it almost 10 years ago in Lubbock when Baylen was only a few weeks old, it was like I was seeing it for the first time with them. I forced my love of all things Princess on Baylen, but when sweet little Sayer came along, Baylen had already moved on to more grown up things. Sayer totally missed out so she really was seeing it for the first time. It was wonderful and beautiful and I cried and Baylen made fun of me, and Sayer was cold, and Tracy missed a horrible Texas Tech game.
Baylen picked Joe's Crab Shack on the river walk for her pre-theater meal. Luckily it was just a hop, skip and a jump, from the Majestic Theater. Why "luckily" you ask? Baylen has a new dental appliance much like a retainer. See where I'm going with this? Tracy made it back with plenty of time minus a healthy tip for the observant waitress!
No comments:
Post a Comment