Friday, September 4, 2009

1st Day of School Pics, Finally....

August 24th

3rd Grader!



1st Grader!

They both picked out SpongeBob lunch boxes this year since I wouldn't let them have the iCarly or Hannah Montana ones they really wanted. I said "no" to real people's faces on backpacks, shoes and clothes as well. Sayer argued a real person is the voice for SpongeBob. Sometimes the only answer really is "because I'm the mom, that's why!" Sayer has also never seen a Spiderman cartoon but still thinks it's cool and doesn't care what the other girls think about it. I hope that notion sticks around for a long, long, time. School kinda snuck up on me, so they were a little shaggy without their usual back-to-school haircuts.



September 4th


Baylen went in wanting just a trim, but decided in the chair to cut off a few inches. Makes it that much easier for me to blow dry in the morning!!



Sayer really just got a trim but I can now see her big blue eyes!




Dravyn always wants his picture taken too. The only problem is that he is either in his p.j.s or half naked and I'm trying to get the girls off to school on time. So I have a about a million pics of him like this, with a big ol' head and itty bitty body.



I don't know if he will blame me more for this someday, riding a pink motorcycle with his ears sticking out. To be fair, he put the hat on himself!!

1 comment:

  1. sending love to you guys...miss you and looing forward to seeing you next weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete