Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to my Blog?

Once upon a time, I had a web page for posting pictures of my little princess, Baylen O'dette. I faithfully took a picture of her every single day so her grandparents and everyone who loved her could watch her grow up even though they lived far far away. For years I worked hard and kept the site updated weekly if not daily. Then a new little princess, Sayer Vaughn, graced our kingdom with her sweet little face and dynamite disposition. I battled all those who said the second child never has as many pictures, and even though I worked hard, I soon fell behind. By the time the cherished prince, Dravyn Raine, made his appearance, he really didn't even stand a chance to get his angelic visage taken, much less posted. Then horror of all horrors, the evil webmaster closed down the site and all my hard work was lost! So now I shall try blogging about all three darling children and try not to make a fool of myself in the process.

Here goes...
This picture is for all of you I sent Christmas cards to, just wanted you to see how the day really went!!!


Now, let's all hope I can keep it up without boring you to tears!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. yeah - welcome to blog world!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am kind of delayed but yay! I love reading family blogs and this is even better because you are actually family. =)
    xoxoxo Annie

    ReplyDelete